How to start planning your kawaii anime room in real life?
Let’s start with getting inspired by the designs in this guide. Take notes of every element you LOVE.
- Find yourself a peaceful spot in your room. Arranging your anime-themed corner outside of areas that offer distractions will serve you well and increase output (your anime wall collage probably should be separated from your basketball posters collection).
- You should first define the location of your main collection pieces, they will act as the visual anchors and help to make your anime bedroom/living room look less messy.
- You should also count the amount of figures/posters/anime decor that you want to display, then calculate the wall area/volume they will take. Get your wall collage kit and display cabinet ready accordingly.
- Give yourself one weekend for this cute makeover project. Do not be a perfectionist for the first time, it will always be an ongoing project but you will have fun and enjoy every moment of your new anime room in real life.
How to make an anime room? In this blog, we will show you how to create and decorate your perfect anime room with real-life inspired anime room and decor ideas. Here is a collection of 30+ best anime room inspiration on the internet!
✅ Best Anime Led Nightlights
Bright colorful bunny girl! – Love it! I’m a big fan of Rascal Does Not Dream Of Bunny Girl Senpai and love the anime LED lights that have been trending lately, so you had to have this. Worth it!
✅ Best Self-Adhesive Manga Contact Paper
Easy and Eye-Catching – Wanted to turn an old buffet cabinet into a video game storage for the nerd room. The manga wallpaper cut smoothly and adhered perfectly to the old wood giving it that geek chic looking for. A little bit of paint to finish the look and couldn’t have been better pleased with the resulting quality!
✅ Best Triple Width Wall Storage Cabinet
Really good cd & DVD storage – The size is great and fits a ton of DVD/Blu-ray cases. The one downside is the amount of shelf space is to maximize CD storage, not DVDs. So when you have all the shelves configured for DVDs three of the shelves will only be big enough to fit CDs.
✅ Best Color Changing LED Tape Light with Remote
Great LEDs look great! Plus the strips are black!!! – GREAT LIGHTS!
Clean where you put them well. Get some alcohol and let it dry. Order the 3m double-sided tape too you’ll be happy you did. Buy the 4 strips, better to wish you had one more if you buy the 3 light strips. Like You did, plus the extension cords, never know.
GREAT LIGHTS! Will buy it again for the kitchen. Man Cave looks Marvelous! 👍🏼👍🏼✌🏼
✅ Best Wall-Mounted Key Holder With 5 Metal Hooks
Perfect for any videogame lover – Awesome product. Was super easy to hang on the wall. The only thing is if it falls, believe it might be thin enough to just break but that’s not a big deal considering how easy it is to hang and secure.
Anime Inspired Living Room
The right anime theme can bring a very distinct flavor to a living room.
Japanese Anime Bedroom Ideas
Many more beautiful bedroom examples can be found in this blog, make sure to check them out.
Kawaii Otaku Room With Wall Collage
To really set the mood in your room, create an anime wall collage behind your bed. The collage should not only match the otaku aesthetic you’re going for, but it can also allow you to download the latest anime moments and put that up on your wall ASAP.
Soft Aesthetic Pink Anime Room
Pink is the color of love, happiness, coziness, relaxation and femininity, and it is often used in interior designs to evoke these emotions. This is why so many anime fans choose to paint or decorate their anime bedrooms in pink for the soft girly aesthetic.
Anime Gaming Setup
If you’re considering designing an anime gaming room, there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost, you’ll want to think about the MAIN purpose of the room. Is it for watching anime TV shows and movies, or is it for gaming? If it is mainly a gaming room with an anime theme then the space and budget will need to be planned more specifically for your video game needs. Read this guide on best kawaii gaming setups to learn more!
Anime Decor & Art
In order to makeover your anime-themed bedroom, dorm room, or pretty much any room in your house with that kawaii aesthetic, you first need to pick up a few cute decoration essentials.
Dark Black Aesthetic Anime Room
Anime fans have a wide range of preferences when it comes to their favorite shows. Some people prefer action-packed shows with intense fighting scenes, while others may prefer more whimsical and lighthearted anime. However, there is one type of anime room design that is almost universally loved by all anime fans – the dark black-themed anime room.
Anime fans often prefer a dark aesthetic anime room to make the experience more immersive. This is especially important for horror and suspense anime, which rely on the environment and lighting to create a scare.
Cute Kawaii Anime Girl Room
There are many different ways to design a kawaii room with a focus on anime characters, you just need to make sure to have your personal cute girly touches to express your unique personalities. You could choose to have anime posters and prints on the walls, ornaments featuring anime characters, or even a few anime-themed bedding sets. The possibilities are endless!
Tiktok Anime Room
We all look for anime room design ideas on TikTok, and the key for a successful TikTok anime bedroom/living room will be the lighting design at night. Once you have determined the overall theme of the anime room, you can begin to choose lighting fixtures and accessories that will complement that aesthetic. It is less complicated than you think, go copy the ideas from this TikTok aesthetic room design guide.
Anime Kpop Room
You are not the only one who loves anime and Kpop at the same time. If you’re looking to add a little bit of personality to your anime K-pop room, there are also many anime and K-pop-related decals and stickers available that can be used to decorate walls, ceilings and windows.
Anime Office Room
Are you looking to add a little bit of anime flair to your home office? There are a number of ways to do this, but one popular approach is to use anime-style art and graphics throughout the space. You could also choose to feature elements like anime characters or creatures on your desk accessories or wall decor. Learn more tricks of the kawaii office room set up in this guide.
Anime Themed Desk
Organizing an anime lover’s desk can be a daunting task, but with some creative thinking and a little bit of organization know-how, the desk can be made to look fancy and function more efficiently. Start by sorting the desk into different areas, such as decoration stuff, school/work materials, computer materials, and personal items. Make sure that all materials are placed in an easily accessible location, keep consistent with your anime theme and color scheme will help to keep the desk visually appealing. Finally, create a system for keeping track of deadlines, assignments, and other important information.
Aesthetic Anime Figure Collection
Anime Themed Bed & Furniture
Demon Slayer Anime Posters
Anime Themed Shelf
Anime Room With LED Lights
Anime Room With TV
Anime Editing Room
Anime Nerd Room
Anime Neon Room
Naruto Themed Anime Room
Anime Room At Night
Anime Korean Room
Quarto Anime Room
Anime Royal Room
Anime Music Room
Vintage Anime Room
Indie Anime Room
Indie room aesthetics are all about creating a personal and unique space. An indie aesthetic anime room design is a room that has an individual look, often featuring interesting and unusual anime and cartoon-related features that set it apart from other rooms in the same house or apartment.
Manga Themed Room
Simple Empty Anime Bedroom
What is anime room?
The anime room is where you show your love for your favorite anime characters and series. Typically you will see anime poster walls, shelves of anime and manga collections, anime tapestry and merch in the anime room. You can find more anime room design inspiration from Tiktok, Pinterest, Kpop movies, or even mimick the room of your favorite characters in the anime series.
Where to buy anime room decor?
You can find a lot of cute kawaii anime room decor websites claiming themselves to be based in America, the UK, or Australia, the fact is most items can be purchased at a cheaper price on Amazon or eBay. If you want to buy anime room decor at the lowest price or for sale then you can even explore Aliexpress, Shein, or Wish (You can safely assume they are all with copyright issues, but much cheaper).
Another good idea that will support small businesses is to shop from your local game shop and anime/manga stores. Or travel to Japan to buy the latest Japanese anime stuff from the famous Harajuku area of Tokyo.
If you are into handmade crafting and indie products, then you can spend some hours in our DIY session or shop from Etsy to get inspo on how to make anime room decor.
What are the anime room must-haves?
Here is a list of essential anime stuff for your room.
- Anime room accessories
- Anime room curtains
- Anime room crafts
- Anime room computer wallpaper
- Anime room decor
- Anime room divider
- Anime room lights
- Anime room lamp
- Anime room merch
- Anime room manga wall
- Anime room posters
- Anime room rug
- Anime room stickers
- Anime room sign
- Anime room tapestry
- Anime wallpaper for your room
- Anime room art
How can I make my anime room without money?
A lot of the anime room makeovers can be done on a budget. Here are several ideas to copy
- Draw anime patterns or details to the trims, furniture and doors.
- Use anime stickers on surfaces of your appliances and electronics.
- DIY anime decorations then display them.
- Put old anime T shirt and fabric swatches to use for couch cover, cushion, rug, curtain, table cloth.
- Display your anime, manga and cartoon cover, magazine prints, art pieces and collections.
- Hang your anime tapestry, poster, T shirt on the wall as visual focus.
- Shop flea markets, consignment stores, yard sales & Craigslist.
- Get anime goodies from friends through exchanging of stuffs you do not want any more.
How to make a small anime room look bigger?
A small anime room in a studio apartment or tiny dorm room needs to incorporate functional furniture that can double as storage for space-saving. The key to managing a small space is decluttering. You can also open up the room by using natural light and more light colors that make the room feel bigger.
Here are some popular tricks to make any tiny anime room appear to be more spacious.
- Place mirrors and shiny reflective objects
- Use of soft and light aesthetic can refresh any room.
- Hang curtains closer to the ceiling can help to create the illusion of taller and large windows.
- Placing indoor plants and greeneries at the perimeter of the living room can make the space look bigger.
- Anchor the anime room with several visual focus, so the room look more organised and themed.
- Allow more open space and let in plenty of natural light.
- Simplify the room by maximizing your furniture layout.
- Declutter and hide the mess.
- Keep consistent aesthetic and choice of style for your room.
- Opt for smooth walls, floating shelves, clean lines, simple geometric decoration patterns with little linear details.
- Have plenty of storage space.
- Leave some empty wall area for visual break.
- Create ambiance with lighting that will give depth and organise visual focus.
So, which cute kawaii anime-inspired room do you fancy the most?
Your shelf, desk, walls are already filled with anime posters, decor, drawings, figure collections, and manga – you might as well organize it better and upgrade it to a dream anime-themed room.
❤️❤️ Click Below To Explore More Cute Aesthetic Stuff To Buy!! ❤️❤️